Local specialist services

There are some specialist services that Herefordshire Mind doesn't provide. Please see below for details of some organisations that may be able to help you.


Onside Advocacy provide Independent Mental Health Advocates (IMHA's) and Independent Mental Capacity Advocates (IMCA's) in Herefordshire and Worcestershire. 

Alcohol and substance misuse

Addaction Herefordshire offers information, advice and support for people with drug and alcohol issues and their families.


The Counselling Directory has a search tool to help you find a local counsellor. We don't recommend any specific counselling service, but we would strongly suggest that you check that your counsellor has professional accreditation.

Head and brain injuries

Herefordshire Mind does work with people who have experienced head and acquired brain injuries, but our area of expertise is mental health. If you need specialist support for a head or brain injury, please contact Herefordshire Headway.

Help with benefits

Herefordshire Council run an online service called BetterOff, which will show you the benefits you may be entitled to and will help you to apply for them online. If you need extra support with claiming benefits, you can arrange an appointment with a welfare benefits adviser.

Contact Us

Herefordshire Mind
130-132 Widemarsh Street
Heffernan House

01432 271643

Get Social