£9.11 per Hour
26 hours per week, including occasional evenings and weekends
Want a job with a heart? Bring yours to Herefordshire Mind as our new Administrator!
We're looking for an Administrator to join our team at Herefordshire Mind, based at our Community Hub in Hereford. We're a close-knit team, working together to make sure that no one in Herefordshire has to face a mental health problem alone.
You’ll be the primary contact for everyone contacting Herefordshire Mind, including those experiencing emotional distress, so you’ll need to have a warm, welcoming, caring and compassionate nature. You will also support the management team and other senior staff with a wide range of administrative processes and functions, including HR administration.
This is a busy role with a lot of variety, so we’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, flexible and multi-skilled with excellent organisational skills.
Interested? This is what you’ll need to succeed:
· Previous administrative experience in an office environment
· Previous experience of HR administration and recruitment
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, including a professional telephone manner
· Excellent IT skills, including using Microsoft Office and social media platforms
· Creative flair to design posters and leaflets
· Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workloads
· Understanding of accuracy and confidentiality