Local Services

There are some specialist mental health services that we do not provide. Please see below for details of some contacts that may be able to help.


Onside Advocacy provide Independent Mental Health Advocates (IMHA's) and Independent Mental Capacity Advocates (IMCA's) in Herefordshire and Worcestershire. You can call them on 01905 27525.

Counselling and Psychotherapy

The Counselling Directory has a search facility to help you find a local counsellor. The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy also offer a 'Find a therapist' tool. We do not recommend any specific counselling service.

NHS Services

NHS mental health services in Herefordshire are provided by 2gether Trust

For those under the age of 18, any Children’s Practitioner can refer you to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) including schools, health services, voluntary sector partners, social care and support services.

Adults can self-refer into the Let's Talk programme, or you can be referred by your GP. If you would prefer to go through your GP, the video below will talk you through how to have that first conversation.

Contact Us

Herefordshire Mind
130-132 Widemarsh Street
Heffernan House

01432 271643