Fit+HealthyMinds Jogging Club
Join the Fit+HealthyMinds Jogging Club - new details!
Prepare for the Fit+HealthyMinds10K in September or just get fitter by joining our friendly Jogging Club.
Mondays: 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm;
Wednesdays 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm;
Every other Friday: 5.15 pm to 6.00 pm.
Meet at Saxon Hall, Hoarwithy Road, Hereford HR2 6HE
- £30 for a years membership - including new member benefits!
- Free membership to those receiving mental health support (from your GP, from 2gether trust, or from Mind)
- Be introduced to running/jogging as an activity to enhance wellbeing, resilience and sporting achievement;
- Receive weekly training, advice, support, guidance and motivation to achieve your running and wellbeing goals;
- Prepare for the Fit+HealthyMinds 10K and other running events;
- All levels welcome - no previous jogging or exercise experience necessary – just enthusiasm!
- Perfect for new starters into running or fitness.
How do I join the Club?
To join the Fit+HealthyMinds Jogging Club please contact:
Fit+Healthy Health & Fitness Trainer
Mob: 07730 684419
Mob: 01432 271643
Click here for more information.