Bank Support Workers
£8 per hour
We are looking for confident, flexible and caring Bank Support Workers to join the Herefordshire Mind team. You will be providing the highest standards of person-centred support for our clients living in the community and ensuring that are always treated with dignity and respect and involved in all discussions about their care, treatment and support.
The successful applicant will need to have the following:
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Previous experience in a care or support role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Good IT skills (experience of using Office 365 would be an advantage)
- Caring and non-judgemental approach
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
How to apply
Using the application guidance and job description, please complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and return them to email@example.com.
Hear about our vacancies first
Follow us on LinkedIn if you'd like to be one of the first to know when we're recruiting.
Mind is an equal opportunities employer